Monday, February 23, 2009

The Bride of Christ



I love the church. It is one of the things in life that I get excited about. One of my passions is to see the church being all that God called her to be. The church is so important because it is the main way that people see Christ in the world. When someone who doesn't know God wants to see Him, they look to the church. Sadly, this is why so many reject Christ. They have seen an image of Him that often doesn't represent him very well.

I always enjoy reading biblically based books about the church. Right now, I am reading Vintage Church by Mark Driscoll and Gary Breshears. If you enjoy reading about the church and what it is meant to be, then this is another resource that points you in the right direction.

Anyone else who loves the Church? What excites you about the church?

No comments: