Tuesday, July 1, 2008

To God be the glory


One year ago, I began serving with Vision Nehemiah to start P.U.R.S.U.E. I did not know how it would all work then, but I knew that God could provide. Looking back, I am thankful to see how God has worked.

God has provided good networking opportunities.
God has provided excellent students to scholarship.
God has provided people to give financially.
God has provided wisdom from others for direction.

As I look forward, I am trusting God to provide.

I thank God for helping me move forward with P.U.R.S.U.E. when it was only an idea in my head. I pray that He helps me to be consistently stepping out in faith as I see Him leading me to act.

Is there anything that God is asking you to do right now that requires you to step out in faith?

No comments: